Rubberised Cork Sheets & Gaskets
Applications: Synthetic Rubber Bonded Cork sheets & Gaskets with very good resistance to various industrial oils & petrol used for gaskets in Oil Filled Transformers and Reactors, Automobile Industry, Aviation & Ship building Industry.
Standards: Manufactured in strict accordance with IS: 4253(Part-II) Types A, Band C.
- The Rubberised Cork Sheets are free from impurities like Sawdust, Hardboard & wood’ particles as they are manufactured by compounding synthetic rubber with cork.
- Excellent dimensional stability with a tolerance of 0.25 mm on thickness and +1/-0% on width.
- The cork granules used for manufacturing are clean & u n i form in size.
- The Cork Sheets are free from cracks, pinholes, laminations & similar other defects.
- The Cork Sheets are capable of being cut, punched or sheared without cracking, tearing & delaminating. The cut edges would be smooth, clean and free from burr.
- The Cork Sheets would neither adhere to nor cause corrosion on metal surface.
- Available in the thickness of 1.5 mm to 16 mm.