RUBBERISED CORK SHEET
Synthetic Rubber bonded Cork sheets with very good resistance to various industrial oils and petrol used for gaskets in Oil filled Transformers and Reactors, Automobile , Aviation ad Ship building industry.
Manufactured in strict accordance with IS : 4253 (Part-II), types A, Band C.
Manufacturing method :
The Rubberised cork sheets are free from impurities like Sawdust, Hardboard, & wood particles as they are manufactured by compounding synthetic rubber with cork.
- Excellent dymentional stability with a tolerance of 0.25mm on thickness ans +1/-0% on with.
- The Cork granules used for manufacturing are clean and u n i form in size.
- The Cork sheets are free from cracks, pinholes, laminations and similer other defects.
- The Cork sheets are capable of beinf cut, punched or shared without cracking, tearing and delaminating. The cut edges
would be smooth, clean and free from burr.
- The Cork sheets would neither adhere to nor cause corrosion on metal surface.
- Avialable in the thickness of 1.5mm to 50mm, size 3' / 2' and 1m / 2m or 5' by running length.
These rubberised Cork sheets are manufactured by a specific procedure of bonding fine granules of cork with natural /
synthetic rubber. Neoprene and NBR. The Block of 100mm to 150mm thick in first moulded and cured under temparature
- Sheets manufactured by compounding of rubber and Cork only.
- No impurities like Sawdust, Hard board and Wood Particles.